Informed Consent for Telemedicine Services
Purpose: By accessing this page and using the online booking facility you hereby confirm that you have read and have given consent to participate in a telemedicine consultation in connection with the following procedures(s) and/or service(s)
1. I understand that telemedicine is the use of electronic information and communication technologies by a health care provider to deliver services to an individual when he/she is located at a different site than the provider; and hereby consent to [name of provider] providing health care services to me via telemedicine.
2. I understand that the laws that protect privacy and the confidentiality of medical information also apply to telemedicine. As always, your insurance carrier will have access to your medical records for quality review/audit.
3. I understand that I will be responsible for any copayments or coinsurances that apply to my telemedicine visit.
4. I understand that I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telemedicine in the course of my care at any time, without affecting my right to future care or treatment.
5. I may revoke my consent orally or by e-mail at any time by contacting ROSHNI EYE HOSPITAL at email@example.com. As long as this consent is in force (has not been revoked) ROSHNI EYE HOSPITAL may provider health care services to me via telemedicine without the need for me to sign another consent form.